Heroic Fisticuffs!

Here's a place where I talk about games, applications, websites, and other things that I make for fun. Mostly roguelikes. And robots. Since my domain is hard to spell you probably came here on purpose.

New home

The you and what army devblog continues here on tumblr.

Expect more short form updates as the game goes from crappy pre-alpha to less-crappy beta. Also, a playable version soon, so drop a line if you are hard core enough to be an alpha tester.

Also if somehow an amazing 8-bit artist is reading this and wants to help that'd be great. I even might have some money to spend.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy Todd, I am about to start blogging a project I have been working on to develop a set of 8 by 8 tiles for use in roguelikes and the like, the idea was to make them free to use for non comercial projects in a similar way to the Oryx/Oddball tile set that has been doing the rounds.

    The blogs URL is http://eight2empire.blogspot.com/

    I'll hopefully start putting some stuff up later this week. Your more than welcome to use the graphics I post up in your game.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete